There are several things to consider when choosing your pet healthcare provider.
- What is covered by your policy? Does it include coverage for routine expenses?
- Can you visit any veterinarian for treatment?
- How much is the deductible?
- What are the benefit limits?
- Does the company use a schedule of benefits or have per diagnosis limits?
- How soon will you receive reimbursement for your claim?
- Will your pet’s premium change as they age?
- Does the company offer discounts for insuring more than one pet?